In the last analysis, we discussed. For again gaining the momentum, Nifty bulls need to break & trade above 12110 for the move towards 12150/190/240 levels. On the lower side, Nifty bears need to break and hold below 11985 for the step towards the 11930/11870 range.
After our last post, Index moved above 12110, and yesterday made the high around 12231 levels, did our almost three targets on the upside.
Now bulls have almost reached the critical ‘Gann Square Level’ for further rise; Nifty bulls need to break and hold above 12230-240 range, for the target of 12305/12370 levels.
On the lower side, 12090-12080 will now act as support below that we can see a dip towards 12040/11990/11930 ranges.
Nifty Intraday Trading Levels for 13th Feb
Resistance for today in Intraday is at 12240 above the move towards 12275/12325/12415 can be seen.
While Support for today is likely to come at, 12165 below that move towards 12130/12080/11990 can be seen.
- Nifty Analysis for 28th FebIn the last analysis, we discussed. Now Nifty is advancing towards the most Critical Point...28 February 2020, 03:24Read More
- Nifty Trading Levels for Feb ExpiryIn the last analysis, we discussed. The Nifty Gann resistance has now shifted at 11920-930 ar...27 February 2020, 03:44Read More
- Nifty Gann Analysis for 26th FebIn the last analysis; we discussed. Nifty bears are in a strong position and can drag Nift...26 February 2020, 03:27Read More
- Nifty Fell 200 Points Below 12040 Gann levelIn the last analysis, we discussed. Nifty bulls need to hold 12040 for continuing the upsi...25 February 2020, 03:17Read More
- Nifty Trading Plan for 20th FebIn the last analysis; we discussed. Nifty Index bulls need to ensure they must hold 11865-...20 February 2020, 04:05Read More