In the last analysis; we discussed. Till Nifty Index is trading below 12300, we can see further downside towards 12150/12075/11980 levels.
Yesterday Index opened gap down & traded on the weaker note for the whole session. By the end of the day, it made the low around 12162 levels.
The market has reached near to its previous ‘Gann Square’ Breakout Range, so over here, we may see some bounce. As this range previously acted as the vital energy point for the present upswing.
If Nifty breaks & hold below 12150-12130 range, then we can expect the down move towards 12065/11990 range.
On the upper side, 12250 will act resistance above that we can see the move towards 12300/12380 levels.
Resistance for today in Intraday is at 12220 above the move towards 12250/12300/12370 can be seen.
While Support for today is likely to come at, 12150 below that move towards 12120/12070/12000 can be seen.
- Nifty Analysis for 28th FebIn the last analysis, we discussed. Now Nifty is advancing towards the most Critical Point...28 February 2020, 03:24Read More
- The Classic Example of Price & Time Structure...Price & Time Structures Are more Profitable than chart patterns On this blog,...27 February 2020, 18:04Read More
- Nifty Trading Levels for Feb ExpiryIn the last analysis, we discussed. The Nifty Gann resistance has now shifted at 11920-930 ar...27 February 2020, 03:44Read More
- Nifty Gann Analysis for 26th FebIn the last analysis; we discussed. Nifty bears are in a strong position and can drag Nift...26 February 2020, 03:27Read More
- Nifty Fell 200 Points Below 12040 Gann levelIn the last analysis, we discussed. Nifty bulls need to hold 12040 for continuing the upsi...25 February 2020, 03:17Read More