In the last analysis; we discussed. On the Nifty hourly chart, bulls are taking support at the unique angle line, below that we can see weakness in the markets. From the swing trading point of view, Nifty bulls need the close above 12365-12400 range for further rise. On the lower side, support is still around 12240 levels.
After our last post on Friday, Index made the high around 12382, which was in the 12365-12400 resistance range.
Then on Monday, Nifty opened above 12400, made the high around 12430 levels & from there, we witness the straight fall towards 12216 levels.
Market signals the weakness on Friday only; after breaking the ‘Unique’ angle support line. The on Monday, we witness the ‘True Power’ of the Angle line as Nifty falls 150 points from there.
Now moving ahead, till we are trading below 12300, we can see further downside towards 12150/12075/11980 levels.
Nifty Intraday Trading Levels for 21st Jan
Resistance for today in Intraday is at 12265 above the move towards 12300/12350/12430 can be seen.
While Support for today is likely to come at, 12195 below that move towards 12160/12110/12030 can be seen.
- Nifty Analysis for 28th FebIn the last analysis, we discussed. Now Nifty is advancing towards the most Critical Point...28 February 2020, 03:24Read More
- The Classic Example of Price & Time Structure...Price & Time Structures Are more Profitable than chart patterns On this blog,...27 February 2020, 18:04Read More
- Nifty Trading Levels for Feb ExpiryIn the last analysis, we discussed. The Nifty Gann resistance has now shifted at 11920-930 ar...27 February 2020, 03:44Read More
- Nifty Gann Analysis for 26th FebIn the last analysis; we discussed. Nifty bears are in a strong position and can drag Nift...26 February 2020, 03:27Read More
- Nifty Fell 200 Points Below 12040 Gann levelIn the last analysis, we discussed. Nifty bulls need to hold 12040 for continuing the upsi...25 February 2020, 03:17Read More