Last week above 11750, Nifty did all the targets on the upside. The Index ended the previous week with 436 points gain.
In the previous week, we saw the effect of the minor fixed time cycle period. As from the lower levels Nifty bounced nearly 500 points.
Now in the coming week, Index is approaching towards the next Fixed time cycle period. We may again see a dip in the present upswing.
In the coming days, Nifty bulls need to trade above 12230 for continuing the upside journey.
On the lower end, 11870 is the significant support to watch-out. However, Nifty can witness intermediate weaknesses below the 12030-12040 range for the move towards 11990/11940/11890 levels.
In the forthcoming week, 11th & 12 Feb are the critical dates.
Nifty Weekly Trading Levels
Next week 12180 will act as Resistance above, which move towards 12230/12300/12450 can be seen.
While Support is likely to come at 12030 below that move towards 11980/11910/11760 can be seen.
Note: Above mention Price projection & other Information are for educational purpose only.
- Nifty Analysis for 28th FebIn the last analysis, we discussed. Now Nifty is advancing towards the most Critical Point...28 February 2020, 03:24Read More
- The Classic Example of Price & Time Structure...Price & Time Structures Are more Profitable than chart patterns On this blog,...27 February 2020, 18:04Read More
- Nifty Trading Levels for Feb ExpiryIn the last analysis, we discussed. The Nifty Gann resistance has now shifted at 11920-930 ar...27 February 2020, 03:44Read More
- Trading With the Trend...It is always Profitable to understand market Trends for increasing the odds of our suc...26 February 2020, 14:09Read More
- Nifty Gann Analysis for 26th FebIn the last analysis; we discussed. Nifty bears are in a strong position and can drag Nift...26 February 2020, 03:27Read More
- Nifty Fell 200 Points Below 12040 Gann levelIn the last analysis, we discussed. Nifty bulls need to hold 12040 for continuing the upsi...25 February 2020, 03:17Read More
- Nifty Weekly Analysis 24-28 Feb WeekLast week below 12085, Nifty 50 Index made the low around 11908; it did our 2nd target on ...24 February 2020, 03:10Read More
- Nifty Trading Plan for 20th FebIn the last analysis; we discussed. Nifty Index bulls need to ensure they must hold 11865-...20 February 2020, 04:05Read More
- Nifty Fell 200 Points Below Angle LineIn the last analysis, we discussed. The Nifty Index is juggling between 'Time & Price' balanc...19 February 2020, 03:21Read More
- Crude Analysis: More Upside Steam LeftCaution Ahead Crude Oil sellers shoul...17 February 2020, 06:26Read More