In the last analysis; we discussed. Nifty is reaching near the critical Gann angle resistance line (orange); on breaking & holding above it, we can see more upper levels. For maintaining the bullish tone, Nifty bulls need to hold 11850-860 range. Failing to do so can again bring the market towards lower levels.
Yesterday Index opens flat, and after some consolidation, it again traded on the positive side for the rest of the session.
In the previous session, Nifty also breaks above the 50% Gann angle resistance line, and now we can expect the further upside towards the next angle resistance line (Blue Color).
Now moving ahead, Resistance/pullback area for Index is still quite far from the present situation.
On the upper side, the significant Gann resistance is at 12207-12230 range. On the lower side, now support has shifted at 11930-11945 range, below that Nifty can again revisit lower levels.
Nifty Intraday Trading Levels for 06th Feb
Resistance for today in Intraday is at 12110 above the move towards 12140/12190/12280 can be seen.
While Support for today is likely to come at, 12030 below that move towards 12000/11950/11870 can be seen.
- Nifty Analysis for 28th FebIn the last analysis, we discussed. Now Nifty is advancing towards the most Critical Point...28 February 2020, 03:24Read More
- Nifty Trading Levels for Feb ExpiryIn the last analysis, we discussed. The Nifty Gann resistance has now shifted at 11920-930 ar...27 February 2020, 03:44Read More
- Nifty Gann Analysis for 26th FebIn the last analysis; we discussed. Nifty bears are in a strong position and can drag Nift...26 February 2020, 03:27Read More
- Nifty Fell 200 Points Below 12040 Gann levelIn the last analysis, we discussed. Nifty bulls need to hold 12040 for continuing the upsi...25 February 2020, 03:17Read More
- Nifty Weekly Analysis 24-28 Feb WeekLast week below 12085, Nifty 50 Index made the low around 11908; it did our 2nd target on ...24 February 2020, 03:10Read More