In the last analysis, we discussed. The trading plan for today’s budget session is the same; we should observe if Nifty continues to hold below 11960, then we can expect a further decline in the prices. On the upper side, 12220 will act as the significant resistance for the Nifty Index.
After our last post on the Budget day, Index continues to hold below 11960 in the result of it Bears gets the energy & drag the Nifty towards the lower side. By the end of the day, Index made the low around 11633 levels.
Now moving ahead on Bulls need to break and close above 11895-910 range for getting some strength back.
On the lower side, bears are in a strong position, and we can see further lower levels. On holding below 11620, we can see a new slide towards the 11575/11500 range.
Nifty Intraday Trading Levels for 04th Feb
Resistance for today in Intraday is at 11760 above the move towards 11800/11860/11940 can be seen.
While Support for today is likely to come at, 11680 below that move towards 11640/11580/11500 can be seen.
- Nifty Analysis for 28th FebIn the last analysis, we discussed. Now Nifty is advancing towards the most Critical Point...28 February 2020, 03:24Read More
- The Classic Example of Price & Time Structure...Price & Time Structures Are more Profitable than chart patterns On this blog,...27 February 2020, 18:04Read More
- Nifty Trading Levels for Feb ExpiryIn the last analysis, we discussed. The Nifty Gann resistance has now shifted at 11920-930 ar...27 February 2020, 03:44Read More
- Nifty Gann Analysis for 26th FebIn the last analysis; we discussed. Nifty bears are in a strong position and can drag Nift...26 February 2020, 03:27Read More
- Nifty Fell 200 Points Below 12040 Gann levelIn the last analysis, we discussed. Nifty bulls need to hold 12040 for continuing the upsi...25 February 2020, 03:17Read More