Subscribe and Get Our ‘Special Market Analysis Reports’ In Your Inbox.

Nifty Bank Nifty Weekly Trading Levels 26-30 Oct

Last Updated: October 30, 2020 By Divesh

The exciting week ahead. Short to the medium-term structure is in favor of bulls as the new positive signs are there.

But last's week price action after Wednesday is not convincing.

It's 70:30 probability. 

The 70% chances for upside (much in Bank Index). And 30% odds for down/rangebound move.

Plus, next week, Anniversary & short-to-medium term cycles are coming jointly. 

The best time for day traders. The high volatility. The wild swing moves can happen.

Nifty weekly chart

Nifty Weekly Analysis

In the coming week, 26 & 30 October are the Crucial Gann dates.

Next week 11999 will act as Resistant. Above such the Gann level Nifty Index can move towards 12050/12120/12240 levels. 

The 11860 will act as support. And below such Gann level, Nifty can move towards 11810/11740/11620 levels.

Bank Nifty Weekly

Nifty Bank Weekly Analysis

In the coming week, 26 & 30 October are the Crucial Gann dates.

Next week 24700 will act as Resistant. Above such the Gann level, Nifty Bank Index can move towards 24850/25100/25500 levels.

The 24200 will act as support. And below such Gann level Nifty Bank can move towards 24050/23800/23400 levels.

Note: The above levels is only for study purposes. Not a Buy/Sell advice.


Tags

Bank Nifty Weekly Trading Levels, Nifty Gann Time Cycle Analysis, Nifty Gann Trading


You may also like

Nifty Bank Nifty Weekly Trading Levels 17-20 Nov

Successful Trading Rules to Make Better Profits

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}
>