In the last analysis; we discussed. Nifty Resistance/pullback area for Index is still quite far from the present situation. On the upper side, the significant Gann resistance is at 12207-12230 range. On the lower side, now support has shifted at 11930-11945 range, below that Nifty can again revisit lower levels.
Yesterday Index opened the gap and continues to trade on the positive side for the rest of the session.
The Index is now advancing towards the powerful ‘Gann Square,’ which will set the next trend in the market.
The swing trading plan for Nifty is the same; we should carefully watch the price action in the 12207-230 range if the market reaches there.
On the downside 12030-12040 range is the first support to watch-out; holding below that can drag the Nifty towards 11990/11940 range, where the significant support zone lies in 11930-11945.
Nifty Intraday Trading Levels for 07th Feb
Resistance for today in Intraday is at 12180 above the move towards 12210/12260/12340 can be seen.
While Support for today is likely to come at, 12090 below that move towards 12060/12010/11930 can be seen.
- Nifty Analysis for 28th FebIn the last analysis, we discussed. Now Nifty is advancing towards the most Critical Point...28 February 2020, 03:24Read More
- The Classic Example of Price & Time Structure...Price & Time Structures Are more Profitable than chart patterns On this blog,...27 February 2020, 18:04Read More
- Nifty Trading Levels for Feb ExpiryIn the last analysis, we discussed. The Nifty Gann resistance has now shifted at 11920-930 ar...27 February 2020, 03:44Read More
- Nifty Gann Analysis for 26th FebIn the last analysis; we discussed. Nifty bears are in a strong position and can drag Nift...26 February 2020, 03:27Read More
- Nifty Fell 200 Points Below 12040 Gann levelIn the last analysis, we discussed. Nifty bulls need to hold 12040 for continuing the upsi...25 February 2020, 03:17Read More